Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Anticipation

I'm a little wary of writing about my Euro-excursion in a blog. This online journal is definitely not meant to say "Hey, family and friends, look at the awesome time I'm having this summer! Let me brag about myself and make you jealous!" That's not the intent, I promise (although if you're a little jealous, sorry, I can't help that Italy is seriously incredible). I'm hoping to be able to update my curious friends and relatives via the internet, without having to tell the same stories over and over. Maybe we'll even get a little creative and start a mini-project on one of our longer train rides (Chad, I'm lookin' at you). Plus, it will make my mother happy to have a play-by-play of the journey once she comes back to America.

Also, Monsieur Chad is going to blog when I'm in Europe and he's still in Ann Arbor. He'll be updating you on the wonders of an AA summer (which, in my humble opinion, is equally as awesome as going to Europe on vacation).

Our Itinerary:
Paris, Tuscany, Sicily, and Rome (with Mama and Papa Szolls).
Rome, Milan, Lake Como, Zurich, Munich, Dijon, Paris, and London (with Chad and Liz, who will be blogging with me!)

This is Mom.


We just realized that we have nothing left to do before we leave for the airport--and we managed to not overpack. It's a miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment